Funcom ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Community Support to join its team in Lisbon, working on Conan Exiles as well as an unannounced Dune survival game and other Funcom games.
As a Community Support, you will be responsible for supporting players with account issues, answering their queries and promote player engagement. You will be a key player in ensuring our players receive the best possible experience.
- Responsible for handling incoming queries and resolving issues to the satisfaction of our players.
- Determine and solve reports by evaluating and analyzing the issues reported
- Troubleshoot player's account to check any technical issues within the game, simulate the game and test if necessary
- Finding bugs in the game and testing it
- Sharing player feedbacks to the team to improve the gaming experience
- Communicate and collaborate with Funcom Inc. and Funcom Olso when required
- Collaborate with partners (fan-sites and other relevant parties) to promote communication efforts.
- Generate reports giving insight into frequently reported issues
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Proven experience in community support, social media, digital marketing, or another public communication-related field.
- B.A. Degree in Writing, Journalism, Marketing or a combination of equivalent experience and education.
- A deep understanding of and interest in video game culture and communities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good analytical and reporting skills by being detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and having the ability to develop new initiatives as well as managing multiple tasks with little supervision.
- Loves playing survival games.
- Video/Image content design/editing skills.
- Previous experience in game/entertainment industry.
- Knowledge of and/or network with current game community/influencers.
To relocate to Lisbon - Portugal.
To be able to handle multiple tasks.
To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
Authorization to work in Europe.
Strong company values
Challenging and interesting work
A position the right candidate can greatly influence
Flexible working hours
Team oriented culture
Social events and gatherings.
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume and cover letter.