We have been around for 26 years, we have been in the early days of MMOs. We are the team behind Conan Exiles. We make games with an edge, and we have a great time doing it!
Now, our Dev team for Conan Exiles in Oslo is looking for an Associate Producer to coordinate, track, and guide the team’s activities and ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality. For this position, we are looking for both a leader as well as a team player; someone that is self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage large complex organizational and executional issues.
In this role, you will work with the Executive Producer, Senior Producer and discipline Leads to enforce the overall vision for the direction and quality of the game/project and determine the resources necessary to complete projects. This involves identifying and fixing bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term, provide motivation, progress updates, and improve best practices.
We are looking for someone that has:
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint and proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA and Perforce
- Experience with Games as a Service, post-launch support, and content updates
- Ability to create a culture of quality and personal accountability throughout the entire development pipeline
- Understanding of traditional and Agile project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of Survival / Open World / Crafting games.
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing
- A passion for video games
About the Company:
The Funcom Oslo studio is a professional working environment with an international work culture, close to 100 people from over 25 different nationalities in one of the happiest countries in the world.
We are a Scandinavian company and follow Scandinavian work values (check out our company values and history). For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio.
This is what successful Funcom employees have in common:
- They identify with, and embrace, our company values
- They have good written and oral communication skills in English
- They have a passion for games and your profession
- They are willing to relocate to Oslo
- They are able to work independently and to be self-directing
Working at Funcom Oslo offers a flexible 37.5h/week working schedule, relocation assistance, pension plan, healthcare package, social Fridays, free access to gym, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family of kind, skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games!