Open Application- Art Team
Funcom Inc – Funcom Inc
Funcom is looking for enthusiastic, talented and versatile Artists to join its development team in Research Triangle Park, NC working on our Live Game Titles as well as a new cooperative online shooter game, with a premium business model, using an IP from Heroic Signatures.
If we currently don’t have a position that fits you, but you would like to leave us your resume please apply here. Please include a cover letter to tell us why you believe you'd be a valuable asset to Funcom. This position will be located in Durham, North Carolina and we are only interested in candidates who are authorized to work in the US.
Upload your resume: .doc, .docx, and pdf files only!
Common for all positions, you need:
• To have a passion for games
• To relocate to Research Triangle Park, NC
• To be able to handle multiple tasks
• To be a team player who can work well with others.
• To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
• Authorization to work in the United States
• Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
• Possibility of advancement
• Dynamic and challenging work environment
• Training opportunities
• Team oriented culture
• Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and samples of your work. Please note that applications lacking relevant work samples (or link to a website with such material) will not be reviewed.
Funcom Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Funcom Inc. is looking for candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and this will be an onsite/full time position (no remote work).