Funcom Inc – Funcom Inc, North Carolina
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Associate Producer to join its development team in Research Triangle Park, NC working on a new cooperative online shooter game with a Premium business model using an IP from Heroic Signatures.
The role of the Funcom Inc. Associate Producer should be a leader as well as a team player, self-motivated, highly organized, and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage large complex organizational and execution issues. The Associate Producer will coordinate, track, and guide activities of a development staff to ensure that projects are completed on time and with high quality. Exposure to formal project management techniques in an internal development environment a must; experience building and maintaining schedules are necessary.
- Work with the Executive Producer and discipline Leads to determine resources necessary to complete projects.
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality.
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage the activities of the team to ensure that project goals are completed on time.
- Assist Leads in solving higher level complex project management issues.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term.
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices.
- Coordinate and manage with internal Brand/Marketing, external Marketing, Outsourcing resources, first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 1-2 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as JIRA and Perforce.
- A demonstrated understanding of various Project Management methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Experience managing external developers/resources.
- Deep knowledge about game development processes for engineering and art.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Funcom Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Funcom Inc. is looking for candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and this will be an onsite/full time position (no remote work).