We have been around for 26 years, we have been in the early days of MMOs. We are the team behind Conan Exiles. We make games with an edge, and we have a great time doing it!
Due to the increased workload, we are looking for a Marketing Artist to translate the games’ art direction into commercially viable brand and marketing visuals. The Marketing Artist will work closely with everyone on the marketing team to establish a title’s visual brand identity and will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Our marketing team is located in our headquarters in Oslo, Norway, and it works on all Funcom games, both internally developed titles and publishing titles.
In this position, you will:
- Work hands-on with creating a wide range of assets for use in key art, posters, web graphics, social media, online stores, advertisement material, retail boxes, and more
- Create brand guidelines that will ensure visual consistency throughout all aspects of product marketing
- Create screenshots, t-shirt designs, help design visuals for event spaces, and work on presentation material
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
We are looking for someone that has:
- A genuine interest in games, the gaming industry, and gaming trends
- A high level of creativity and a great eye for composition, contrast, and color
- The ability to work iteratively and collaborate well in a team environment
- A high level of proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator and similar tools
- Experience with web design is also a plus, but not a requirement
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and/or similar tools
- Experience in taking existing artworks and working them into a wide variety of marketing assets and creatives.
About the Company:
The Funcom Oslo studio is a professional working environment with an international work culture, close to 100 people from over 25 different nationalities in one of the happiest countries in the world.
We are a Scandinavian company and follow Scandinavian work values (check out our company values and history). For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio.
This is what successful Funcom employees have in common:
- They identify with, and embrace, our company values
- They have good written and oral communication skills in English
- They have a passion for games and your profession
- They are willing to relocate to Oslo
- They are able to work independently and to be self-directing
Working at Funcom Oslo offers a flexible 37.5h/week working schedule, relocation assistance, pension plan, healthcare package, social Fridays, free access to gym, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family of kind, skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games!
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible! Average response time is 1 week.