Funcom Oslo – Funcom Oslo
Funcom is looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team at its Oslo, Norway studio. The right candidate will report to and work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and will be joining a team of professionals in web and graphic design, community management, video production, marketing, and communications.
You will be creating and coordinating marketing campaigns for a variety of different games and take them all the way from planning through hands-on execution. You will be instrumental in the development of exciting marketing campaigns aimed at both acquiring and retaining players and you will be working with the creative development of marketing strategies, as well as getting your hands dirty with media buys, influencer sponsorships, CRM campaigns, expo presence, and more. We are looking for someone who can come up with ideas and see them all the way through, from planning campaigns to coordinating placements and doing specific media buys. The right candidate must enjoy crunching numbers, and concepts such as CPA and CTR should have a firm place in his or her frontal lobe.
You will be responsible for managing marketing spends within given budgets.
You will also be working with the Producer on each game, creating and optimizing marketing campaigns and CRM initiatives adapted to their development schedules and content releases. Working with the Producer you will also be monitoring and analyzing KPIs in order to create marketing initiatives that can optimize the ROI on each product.
You should also be very comfortable with communicating your plans and ideas to other people, either through PowerPoint or any other medium.
- Experience with marketing for games or other entertainment products/services.
- A high level of proficiency with Excel.
- An understanding of and desire to analyze the trends in the gaming industry.
- Be able to work with a team of other marketing professionals and utilize their experience and skills to benefit your plans and goals.
- Strong understanding of budgets and the ability to manage spends.
- The ability to understand and develop KPIs and act on them.
- Leverage analytical data and execute A/B testing to optimize campaigns.
- Flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Office amenities. (Subsidized lunch, fruit, coffee/milk/juice, etc)
- Possibility of participation in project based bonus plans and share based incentives.
- Possibility of advancement.
- Training opportunities.
- Team oriented culture.
- Social events and gatherings.
Our offices are structured as team offices to take advantage of the low noise and high efficiency this layout offers.
Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games.
- To relocate to Oslo.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
Please apply in English and remember to attach your CV.