Funcom Inc – Funcom Inc, North Carolina
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile game programmer to join its development team in North Carolina, working on Conan Exiles, The Secret World, and unannounced projects.
We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. As part of the job you will be responsible for implementing major game features and working in close collaboration with the design team.
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience using third party game engines
- Experience implementing gameplay systems such as AI, Ability Systems, RPG Systems, etc.
- Experience working on multiplayer games.
- Working knowledge of 3d Math/ trigonometry.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
- Have interest in game design and be able to give input to designers to ensure good algorithmic choices.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language.
- Experience working with consoles.
Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Research Triangle Park, NC
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
- To be a team player who can work closely not only with designers but all the professions in the team
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- authorization to work in the United States
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
Please note that applications lacking relevant work samples (or link to a website with such material) will not be reviewed.