Funcom Oslo – Funcom Oslo, Oslo
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile gameplay programmer to join its development team in Oslo, working on the title «Conan Exiles»
- Good C++ skills.
- Working knowledge of 3d Math/ trigonometry.
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language.
- Experience working with consoles.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science.
- Experience working on one or more released titles.
- Prior experience working on multiplayer games
If you do not have extensive experience but still feel you would be a good match for us, please send us some code samples demonstrating your ability.
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
In September 2017 Funcom will be moving office to a brand new building downtown Oslo. The offices are being structures as mostly team offices to take advantage of the low noice and high efficiency this layout offers.
Common for all positions, you need:
- To have a passion for games
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
Please include answers to the following questions when you submit your application:
- What is your favorite game of all time?
- What are your favorite game genres?
- Do you play online/multiplayer games? If yes which ones?
- On average, how many hours do you play per week?
- Which platforms do you play on? (PC, console, handhelds)
- Please share with us a couple of your most memorable experiences in the games you have played.
Please apply in English. Please remember to attach your CV and link to samples of your work / projects you have worked on.
Please note that applications lacking relevant work samples will not be processed.