Front Desk Agent/Administrative Assistant
Operations - Funcom (Raleigh, NC, USA)
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, high caliber, and exceedingly well-organized Front Desk Agent/Administrative Assistant to assist its development and support teams based in the Raleigh, NC area.
We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. As part of the job you will be responsible for leading a wide range of high level administrative, office, and vendor support. In addition, you will be required to anticipate the needs of the office and C-levels executives. This position requires an energetic, dependable individual with a customer service attitude who can react promptly to changing priorities and will always work with a positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- Assist the Office Manager by performing general office duties such as ordering supplies/food/drinks and stocking shelves, etc.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including packages and mail.
- Staff meetings/luncheons setup and breakdowns.
- Provides specialized administrative support to relieve executive and management staff of complex details and administrative duties.
- Performs administrative tasks such as arranging meetings, distributes mail and faxes, developing agendas, travel, expense and other reporting.
- Organizes activities related to employee morale, resource groups, and events.
- Work with highly confidential information or content that is under NDA.
- Purchases equipment and supplies and performs inventory control.
- Responsible for office and supply organization.
- Assist the Systems Administrator with equipment unboxing and PC/System builds.
- Receives, screens and routes onsite visitors. Handling Visitor NDAs as needed.
- Interacts with internal and external customers to provide pertinent information related to assigned activities.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Front Desk/Customer Services Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant Experience: 2 years
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy and works effectively all levels of personnel.
- Positive Attitude.
- Professional appearance.
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail/multi-task oriented, ethical and responsible team player.
- Ability to coordinate office functions and envision the big picture.
- Punctuality and daily attendance.
- A love of video games.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Great employee benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Holidays and Sick Leave)
- 401K w/match
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Funcom Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Funcom Inc. is looking for candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and this will be an onsite/full time position (no remote work).