Online Store Coordinator (Entry level)
Marketing - Funcom (Oslo, Norway)
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic Store Coordinator to join its Oslo, Norway studio. The Store Coordinator will be part of the Marketing team at Funcom and will work closely with the Sales Manager and the Marketing Project Manager. For this position, we are looking for you who has a love for videogames and the willingness to learn and grow in the games industry.
Make sure to check out our company values and history.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with stores including Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, GOG, GreenManGaming, Origin, Humble, and others
- Set up store pages on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, including sourcing and uploading box art, ratings, text, videos, screenshots, and more
- Coordinate with external distribution partners in Asia and other territories
- Stay up to date and make sure Funcom follows all store best practices
- Optimize store pages to improve acquisition and maximize revenue
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager on implementing sales campaigns, identifying the right price points, optimizing DLC sales, and more
- Investigate new stores and analyze potential return of investment
- Analyze and report sales data, user acquisition data, store usage data, and more
- Assist with submitting games through rating processes
- Assist with various tasks related to publishing our games
- Interest in games and the gaming industry
- Excellent attention to detail and data-driven
- Higher education within business, marketing, or other commercial fields
- Open to international travel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work well in teams
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension plan
- Health initiatives such as free access to gym, massages during work hours, Personal Trainers, etc.
- Offices located smack in the middle of Oslo
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- A studio with employees from more than 25 countries
- Social events and gatherings
Please include a personal letter outlining what you will bring to the table and how you will achieve the objectives and goals for the role.
Please apply in English.