Marketing - Funcom (Oslo, Norway)
Funcom is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join its Oslo, Norway studio. The Sales Manager will be part of the Marketing team at Funcom and will be a key player in maximizing revenues on all our titles.
The Sales Manager will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Make sure to check out our company values and history.
- Create sales strategies for all Funcom game titles and downloadable content
- Identify and exploit new avenues for generating revenue, both within the games (e.g. microtransactions) as well as outside of the games (e.g. stores, editions, etc.)
- Managing the lifetime pricing strategy for all titles and content
- Plan and execute sales campaigns and discount activities
- Work directly with digital stores and key commercial partners
- Determine, track, analyze, and act on KPIs to increase revenue
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to maximize revenue from marketing campaigns and to ensure they complement sales activities
- Work closely with the development teams to implement new revenue-generating content, features, and in-game activities
- Experience working in a similar role within the gaming industry
- Higher education within business, marketing, or other commercial fields
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Ability to work well in teams
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension plan
- Health initiatives such as free access to gym, massages during work hours, Personal Trainers, etc.
- Offices located smack in the middle of Oslo
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- A studio with employees from more than 25 countries
- Social events and gatherings
- World class public healthcare
- Free public schools
- Modern infrastructure
- Excellent public transportation
- Fluent English-speaking population
Please include a personal letter outlining what you will bring to the table and how you will achieve the objectives and goals for the role.
Please apply in English.