Assistant Business Controller / Excel wizard
Operations – Funcom (Oslo, Norway)
Funcom is looking for an analytical person with excellent excel skills to join a digital front-runner with strong profitability, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Funcom is looking for an analytical person with excellent excel skills to join a digital frontrunner with strong profitability, listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. We have just completed a successful turnaround and have further ambitious growth plans. You will strengthen our business forecasting and analysis and improve insights into cost and profitability of our games and the company. The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the role and get new responsibilities.
- Keep internal game and company tracking and forecasting updated, aligning input from various stakeholders and sources
- Support the projects and management with cost/ profitability reports, Q&A, insight and various ad hoc analysis
- Create excel structures for efficient updating of forecasts and reports
- Support production of investor relations presentations
- Advanced excel skills and strong interest for excel analysis
- Structured and analytical problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, e.g. ability to secure correct reports and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively with game producers and other stakeholders
- Fluency in English (Norwegian not required)
- Interest in video gaming industry
- Experience with business related analysis and reporting
- Education related to business, engineering, programming or mathematics would be an advantage, but analytical reasoning skills and excel abilities are more important
- Powerpoint and storytelling skills
- The opportunity to join a digital front runner and growth company that has just executed a very successful turnaround
- Challenging and interesting work
- Close cooperation with CFO and CEO
- Great growth opportunities in developing the position to a senior business development position
- Flexible working hours
- Offices located in the middle of downtown Oslo
- Company pension plan
- Strong company values
- A studio with employees from more than 20 countries
- Social events and gatherings
- Health initiatives such as free access to gym, massages during work hours, etc.
The applications will be reviewed continuously. Please submit your application in English. Candidates with a junior profile are welcome to apply.