From critically acclaimed The Longest Journey to the very first sci-fi MMO Anarchy Online, to the brutal trials of Conan Exiles, our 28-year history has set our players uniquely up for a journey to the harsh world of Dune, where the continual battle for survival and spice will bring a challenge that is Legendary.
The Funcom team consists of over 250 people located in 5 studios - Norway, the US, Portugal, Sweden, a newly opened Romania studio - plus an additional UI/UX hub in the UK. As part of Funcom’s ongoing growth, and completing a successful turnaround, Funcom is now backed by Tencent, the largest online gaming company in the world!
Your Mission in Funcom
Working for Funcom as a Content Coordinator, you will be responsible for organizing all sorts of information related to the project’s documentation and you will be considered as a focal point of contact for documentation for all departments.
How you can have an impact in your position:
- Maintain and structure project documentation
- Establish and maintain documentation tracking processes
- Make templates for the team to use in order to make documentation streamlined and consistent
- Define the right place for the various documentation aspects
- Ensure documentation is put in the right place and is easy to find
- Be the go-to person for documentation structure
- Follow up with the team on documentation gaps and ensure documentation is kept up to date
We are looking for someone that has:
- 3+ years of experience in content management or similar
- Great attention to details
- Extensive knowledge using Confluence
- Excels in English & in communication with multidisciplinary teams
In addition, the perfect candidate has:
- An analytical and solution-oriented approach
- The ability to work strategically, and the passion to execute
- Passion for video games and the gaming industry
We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis and recommend candidates to apply as soon as possible!
Please apply in English.
We are a Scandinavian company and follow Scandinavian work values. For you, that means a flat structure in which you can thrive, be yourself, and leave a mark in the studio and become an ambassador for our company values. We focus on Agile/Scrum methodology, and heavily value the importance of work-life balance in employee culture. Funcom values close-knit, collaborative individuals who crave creative ownership, a drive for constructive input, and a never-ending pursuit of evolution and quality.
The Funcom Oslo studio is a professional working environment with international work culture, close to 100 people from over 25 different nationalities in one of the happiest countries in the world. Funcom is an international and varied environment in which people have one thing in common – their love for making and playing video games.
Located in central downtown Oslo, the studio is situated in a modern office building surrounded by a cozy area with lots of sights, restaurants, and cafés.
Working at Funcom Oslo offers a flexible 37.5h/week working schedule, relocation assistance, pension plan, healthcare package, social Fridays, free access to the gym, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family of kind, skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games!
We have a diverse, dynamic, inclusive, challenging and engaging culture, with a basis of continued training and career development opportunities, and we encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply. Come join us in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games.