Marketing – Funcom (Oslo, Norway)
Funcom is looking for a data-driven and structured Feedback Analyst to join us at our Oslo office and the right candidate will be part of the Community team within the Marketing department. The Feedback Analyst will report to the Community Director and will also be working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and the Producer on the game teams.
The Feedback Analyst will be responsible for collecting and analyzing user experience and feedback data and communicating this to both the development team and company management with the clear goal of improving our products and services. Data include bug reports, player opinions, reported issues, feedback threads, player behavior and more, and will come from a variety of sources including forums, social media, press articles, chat rooms, and from within the games themselves.
The right individual must be data-driven, structured, and capable of turning significant amounts of data into digestible and actionable reports.
The first project for our Feedback Analyst will be Conan Exiles.
- Collate user experience and feedback data from a wide range of sources
- Process and analyze data, turning it into actionable reports and recommendations that can be communicated to team and company management
- Employ critical thinking to evaluate how many players are impacted by an issue or how many would benefit from an improvement, to provide suggested prioritization and recommendations to the development teams
- Work with the other members of the community team to identify and gather feedback, making sure these processes are optimized
- Develop and execute customer surveys that can improve our products and services
- Establish and maintain processes in bringing data and reports to stakeholders
- Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or Business Intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of and skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- An analytical mind; must be able to process complex data and generate reports that can be used to inform key decisions on the development team
- Very strong knowledge of games and gaming culture; must be able to identify bugs and issues and interpret player opinions and feedback
- Experience analyzing data from a variety of sources and types, both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently with a wide degree of latitude and creativity
- Knowledge and experience in data manipulation and analysis using Python, R, Tableau or other tools/languages
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To relocate to Oslo
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension plan
- Offices located smack in the middle of Oslo
- A studio with employees from more than 20 countries
- Social events and gatherings
- Health initiatives such as free access to gym, massages during work hours etc.
- World class public healthcare
- Free public schools
- Modern infrastructure
- Excellent public transportation
- Fluent English speaking population
Please apply in English.
If you do not have extensive experience but still feel you would be a good match for us, please send us some samples demonstrating your ability.