Junior Video Producer
Marketing – Funcom (Oslo, Norway)
Funcom is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic video producer to capture, edit and produce a wide range of video material for all Funcom games. The Junior Video Producer will work closely with the Video Producer and the rest of the marketing department as well as the developers in order to create high quality trailers, behind-the-scenes documentaries, video advertisements and other promotional video material for high-profile games such as ‘Conan Exiles’ and future titles.
This position is located in Oslo.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. The candidate will be required to work closely with people from a wide range of positions within the company.
- Proficiency with computer software and video games is required.
- Proficiency with video capturing equipment and technology, as well video editing software. Funcom does operate with a set type of software.
- The candidate must be able to capture both in-game video and real video. Prior experience with capturing in-game video footage is preferred.
- The candidate must have an eye for esthetics and possess the right visual flair needed to produce high quality visual material for a global market.
- Prior work experience in games will be a plus, but is not a requirement.
- Support the Video Producer in the capturing and editing of video material.
- Storyboard, capture, edit and produce video material under the supervision of the Video Producer, ranging from full trailer videos to behind-the-scenes documentaries and short featurettes.
- Work directly with the developers in order to secure assets for video production (e.g. specific in-game scenes, customized in-game content and scripted events).
- Flexible and dynamic work environment.
- Office amenities. (Subsidized lunch, fruit, coffee/milk/juice, etc)
- Possibility of participation in project based bonus plans and share based incentives.
- Possibility of advancement.
- Training opportunities.
- Team oriented culture.
- Social events and gatherings.
Common for all positions you need:
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and user experiences
- To relocate to Oslo, Norway
- To be able to handle multiple tasks
- To be a team player who can work closely with all the professions in the team
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume, cover letter and samples of your work.
The starting date for the position will be as soon as possible.