Funcom is looking for an HR Analyst to join our core HR Team. In this position you will have an impact by supporting our decision making and improve our HR analytics.
You will work together with the CHRO and global HR team, as well as the Senior Management team to gather and process qualitative and quantitative data around recruitment, compensation and benefits and employment trends. In addition, you will help identify issues and ensure maximum efficiency in order to improve our HR processes.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics for all HR processes (recruitment, training, C&B)
- Research and analyze various HR related topics and participate in their improvement or resolution
- Work with third party if needed to ensure the best data tracking systems and build automated reports
- Work with HR BPs to standardize forms and tools across studios;
- Make Compensation & Benefits analysis and support the CHRO with data management in building and implementing the Compensation & Benefits policies;
- Work with Finance team to track HR costs and ensure compliance with financial targets
What sets you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years work experience as HR analyst or similar
- Strong research, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Compensation & Benefits policies
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Excel
- Initiative, ownership, passion for what you do
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing
- Keen interest in learning more about the gaming industry
- Identifying with, and embracing, our company values (check out our company values and history)
- Experience with multi-cultural work environment
About the Company
Funcom ZPX is a full-range development studio situated in Lisbon, the sunny capital of Portugal, in an area with famous cafés and sights near the river. The Lisbon team consists of roughly 45 people from more than 10 nationalities.
After completing a successful turnaround Funcom is now in the middle of an exciting growth phase backed by Tencent, the largest online gaming company in the world.
Funcom ZPX offers flexible schedules, relocation assistance, health insurance, meal allowance, gym discounts, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family, with skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games.
Please apply in English.
This position is temporary remote, which means that once the Covid situation allows it, we would like this person to work in Lisbon office.