Funcom is looking for a Global Talent Sourcer to join our core HR Team. In this position you will have an impact by supporting our growth, bringing to the team passionate professionals. You will work together with the CHRO and global HR team, as well as the Senior Management team to identify and solve hiring needs by sourcing and filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
- Focuses on identifying the best channels to source the candidates;
- Active headhunting for all open positions (and focus on the studios priorities)
- Supports the Talent Acquisition Specialist in posting the jobs and monitoring the applications (first review)
- Manages all the Recruitment platforms and the relationship with platform providers
- Supports all the recruitment events when needed
- Works together with the Communication Team to create events/postings, etc on different channels
- Advertises in the best/appropriate format using also his/her strong networking skills
- Proposes improvement of the recruitment procedures if needed
What sets you apart:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong IT or gaming recruitment and sourcing experience (knowledge of applicant tracking systems or other relevant software, strong profile searching, assessment skills) - minimum 2 years
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Initiative, ownership, organization and structure skills
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directing
- Keen interest in learning about the gaming industry
- Identifying with, and embracing, our company values (check out our company values and history)
- Experience with multi-cultural work environment
About the Company
Funcom ZPX is a full-range development studio situated in Lisbon, the sunny capital of Portugal, in an area with famous cafés and sights near the river. The Lisbon team consists of roughly 45 people from more than 10 nationalities.
After completing a successful turnaround Funcom is now in the middle of an exciting growth phase backed by Tencent, the largest online gaming company in the world.
Funcom ZPX offers flexible schedules, relocation assistance, health insurance, meal allowance, gym discounts, and a long list of other benefits. Even more: working at Funcom means being part of a family, with skilled and professional colleagues that share a passion for games.
Please apply in English.
This position is temporary remote, which means that once the Covid situation allows it, we would like this person to work in Lisbon office.