QA Automation Engineer
Funcom Inc – Funcom Inc
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile QA Automation Engineer to be based in the Raleigh, NC area. The QA Automation Engineer will be working on a new cooperative online shooter game using an IP from Heroic Signatures. We offer you a job in a friendly environment of enthusiastic professionals willing to go the extra mile to deliver world-class games. The QA Engineer will be working with our programming team and a cross functional team including designers, QA and customer service to create and implement automated and manual tests for PC, XBox One and Playstation 4.
- Develop, configure, and maintain automated tests.
- Hands-on development work on architecting and implementing QA tools to support the development team.
- Develop test plans and automated tests as well as assisting with day to day manual testing and ad hoc testing.
- Improved tools, workflow, and pipelines which will increase designer efficiency and capabilities.
- Write and edit process and workflow documentation.
- Promote a positive QA mindset within Funcom.
- Work with development, customer service, and QA teams to identify targets for expanding automation coverage.
- Interface with designers across multiple teams to seek feedback on tools, workflow, and pipelines.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- 2+ years of test automation.
- 2+ years of development experience in Python and C++.
- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira.
- Experience SCRUM or other agile methodologies.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience with modern python framework.
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience.
- Game development experience in PC or Console.
- Great employee benefits (Insurance package, vacation/sick days, etc)
- Possibility of advancement
- Dynamic and challenging work environment
- Training opportunities
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Funcom Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Funcom Inc. is looking for candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S. and this will be an onsite/full time position (no remote work).