Funcom Oslo – Funcom Oslo
Funcom is looking for an enthusiastic and well organised HR Generalist to join its studio in Oslo.
The position is new for the Oslo studio and the right candidate will have the possibility to greatly influence the position in the years ahead. The main goal is to foster a positive working environment for all employees, make people happy, and contribute in reaching the company’s short and long-term goals. This position requires a high energy, dependable individual who is comfortable in a results-oriented environment.
- Become the natural first point of contact for all employees regarding any HR matter.
- Gather feedback from employees and managers and initiate improvement processes.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships.
- Contribute to developing and administering performance management and improvement systems.
- Contribute to developing and administering programs to attract and retain top talent for all positions within the studio.
- Arrange and participate in social activities for the studio.
- Help the office management with general administration tasks where needed.
- The position requires a degree in Human Resources.
- Experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Be a good listener, friendly and empathic, be easy to talk to in both Norwegian and English.
- Have knowledge and experience of applicable labor laws and employment practices in Norway.
- Have knowledge in compensation, recruitment, retention, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and employee development.
- Have knowledge about compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Must show good judgment and discretion concerning confidential information and represent company in a professional manner.
- To be fluent in English.
- To relocate to Oslo, Norway.
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- Authorization to work in Norway.
- Flexible and challenging work environment.
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence.
- Team oriented culture.
- Social events and gatherings.
Please apply in English. Remember to attach your resume and cover letter.