Funcom ZPX is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Senior Gameplay Programmer to join its team in Lisbon, working on Conan Exiles as well as a new open-world multiplayer game using the DUNE IP from Legendary Entertainment
As a Senior Gameplay Programmer you will work directly with team members to implement game features and systems within the Unreal game engine for a compelling experience for our players.
- Develop online gameplay features in C ++ in the Unreal Engine
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code.
- Collaborate with team members (programmers as well as other professionals such as animators or designers) to develop various gameplay systems.
- 5+ years related experience, 3 or more of which as a gameplay programmer
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Game Design or other Technical degree
- Excellent C++ skills
- Strong English communication skills.
- Working knowledge of 3d Math/ trigonometry.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language.
- Experience working on one or more released titles.
- To identify yourself with, and embrace, our company values
- To have good written and oral communication skills in English
- To have a passion for games and your profession
- To be able to handle multiple tasks.
- To be able to work independently and to be self-directing.
- To relocate to Lisbon - Portugal after the situation with COVID-19 allows for it.
- Authorization to work in Europe
- Strong company values
- Challenging and interesting work
- A position the right candidate can greatly influence
- Flexible working hours
- Team oriented culture
- Social events and gatherings
Please apply in English.
Must relocate to Lisbon, Portugal after the situation with COVID-19 allows for it - No Remote or Contracted Opportunities.